Friday 12 April 2019

How many times do I need to tell them

In 2016 I told them when I voted leave in the once in a lifetime referendum and my vote counted.

In 2017 I told them again when I held my nose and voted conservative for a strong and stable government, which worked out well.

I told them again when I joined the conservative party solely so I could help deselect my conservative MP, who jumped ship so she could avoid being ousted.

I told them again when despite my MP not listening to the people and standing as an independent I asked them to stand down and trigger a by-election so I could be represented. She has refused, ironic given she wants a losers referendum so we can make the right decision.

I will tell them again in the local elections by voting either independent, or none of the above as the main parties do not warrant my support.

I will tell them again in the EU elections by voting for the Brexit Party, purely as they are a single issue party and it makes a point.  They need 17.4 million votes to prove the point.

I will tell them again if they force another referendum, either by voting leave again, or if as I suspect the option is remain or remain by spoiling my vote.

I will spend the rest of my life telling them if we do not leave by voting for any fringe group which supports our leaving the EU.

At this point, Democracy does not exist in this country as my vote has not counted!

No comments:

Post a Comment